5:30pm Reception featuring the Student Bio Expo winners
6:30pm Dinner & Program
415 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA
Click here for more details about the event and sponsorship.
NWABR’s annual fundraising event is a celebration of our life sciences community that brings together over 300 researchers, educators and students from across the Pacific Northwest region.
We are privileged to honor three leaders who step up every day to represent the people and the promise of research through mentoring the next generation.
- Gregory Foltz, MD, Director, Center for Advanced Brain and Tumor Treatment, Swedish Medical Center
- Nitin Baliga, PhD, Director for Integrative Biology, Professor, Institute for Systems Biology
- Cindy Pekow, DVM, MS, DACLAM, Chief, Veterinary Medical Unit, Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System
Please join us in honoring these inspirational individuals. Levels of sponsorship for our fundraiser dinner range from $2,500 – $10,000.
- Gold Level Sponsorship– $10,000
- Silver Level Sponsorship– $5,000
- Bronze Level Sponsorship– $2,500
- Individual Attendee Ticket– $150