Join researchers, veterinarians, animal technicians, and IACUC members and administrators from around the Northwest for NWABR’s 13th annual Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Regional Education Conference.
WHAT: IACUC Regional Education Conference
WHEN: Friday – Feb. 24th – 7:00 am-4:30 pm
REGISTRATION: Online link at http://www.nwabr.org/members/iacuc
Timely topics and engaging speakers make this one day conference a valuable training and networking event for new and experienced IACUC members and researchers. View highlights and agenda at http://www.nwabr.org/members/iacuc.
The keynote speaker: Dr. Alicia Karas, Tufts University
– Assessing pain and the IACUCs role in evaluating protocols
Other program highlights include:
– Update on compliance with the Guide – Dr. Helen Diggs, Oregon State Univ. , AAALAC Internat’l Counselor
– Motivation to speak up for research – Dr. Cindy Buckmaster, Baylor College of Medicine
– Training for new IACUC members and review for experienced members
– Updates and Q&A with representatives from USDA and AAALAC International
This conference combines regional convenience with national caliber training. Encourage your institution to send a team!
$285.00 NWABR member
$235.00 NWABR member, Group (10 or more)
$415.00 Non-NWABR member
We wish to thank our sponsors to date: Purina LabDiet, Rees Scientific, Huron Education|Click.
For more information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Reitha Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org.