REGISTER NOW for NWABR’s IACUC Conference
Join researchers, veterinarians, animal technicians, and IACUC members and administrators from around the Northwest for NWABR’s 13th annual Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Regional Education Conference.
WHAT: IACUC Regional Education Conference
WHEN: Friday – Feb. 24th – 7:00 am-4:30 pm
REGISTRATION: Online link at http://www.nwabr.org/members/iacuc
Timely topics and engaging speakers make this one day conference a valuable training and networking event for new and experienced IACUC members and researchers. View highlights and agenda at http://www.nwabr.org/members/iacuc.
The keynote speaker: Dr. Alicia Karas, Tufts University
- Assessing pain and the IACUCs role in evaluating protocols
Other program highlights include:
- Update on compliance with the Guide – Dr. Helen Diggs, Oregon State Univ. , AAALAC Internat’l Counselor
- Motivation to speak up for research – Dr. Cindy Buckmaster, Baylor College of Medicine
- Training for new IACUC members and review for experienced members
- Updates and Q&A with representatives from USDA and AAALAC International
This conference combines regional convenience with national caliber training. Encourage your institution to send a team!
$285.00 NWABR member
$235.00 NWABR member, Group (10 or more)
$415.00 Non-NWABR member
We wish to thank our sponsors to date: Purina LabDiet, Rees Scientific, Huron Education|Click.
For more information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Reitha Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org.